Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NY Jets/Titans away uni?

Just a few days ago Stiener was wondering if the NY Titans had an away uniform back when they were the precursors to todays Jets.
Well, apparently he wasn't the only one thinking along those lines. I just read this little item in Paul Lukas' Uniwatch.com

According to this message board post (sent my way by Steven James DeBlasi), the Jets “have announced that they … will unveil an away Titans uniform next season.” I have my doubts about that, at least in terms of a game uni, although a fashion replica isn’t such a stretch.

As I recall when the subject was last raised, I didn't follow up because my lovely partner had just offered to "love me long time". Since she's out with having coffee with the girls I'm going searching for that info right now... really... no really. Back soon

Check out new AFC North Power Rankings on main site www.footballfashionfanatics.com

No comments: