Monday, October 6, 2008

First Hate Mail !

Check it out...

Daniel said...
Hey! Old man river! Could you diskuss some current events too so we who didnt exist during the civil war can participate. And post more pictures tho what you are discussing. Its kind of hard to follow when you cant see it. Specially for a rookie like me. There you go Ken! Your first of many hatemails! Dannerock


All right, lets break it down... Old man river... good. A pedestrian hit but it brought the man down. Next up, the spelling of "diskuss". It's discuss but hey, he's not a native English speaker so we're gonna let that one slide. The civil war comment... its just a continuation of the old man river theme. A little bit of piling on there... I like! Next up another spelling error... "specially".... "hey Lucy, you got a lot of 'splainin' to do. ; ) ... ok, sorry, now I'm piling on.
All I can say is that I feel your pain and that as I get better with handling images in the software I will try to remedy that situation and violate copyrights left and right till I have lawsuits coming out my ass... this I promise.
Aside from that what can I say, I'm grateful and humbled and I'm going to print this out and frame it as my overdue first hatemail on this site.
Thank you Dannerock

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ok! Picking on my spelling is reducing this to a 5 grade argument. But i tell you this i enjoy the site im here a couple of times a day to make sure i dont miss something. So i guess that makes me your most lojal fan. Stop! correction! I am not a fan of you Ken im a fan of the site. Just wanted to get that out there so your head doesnt swell to much. But i will take more care when i write these comments. Untill next time i sign off with saying that i could never play for the Gonads off Ball State since i can be such a D*ck and the samt goes for all the pu**ies out there. Hahaha /Dannerock