Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New and improved !

Ken, (Left center) and his agents of the Swedish national guard have their eyes on your suspicious activities Mr. Hate mail person

Well, here I have a semi response to Danny Rocks response to my response of his hate mail from yesterday. You still with me? Anyway, although I can't recall all the details of Mr. Rocks complaints because, lets face it, nobody can spare the amount of short term memory that would be required to store the endless stream of nonsense that spews from the front of his head on a daily basis. (Am I right Ulrika, eh? are you feelin' me?)


First off, I was referred to as "Snapperhead" ! A throwback insult... Well played sir!


But I do recall something to the effect of wanting more images to go with the commentary. Well Daniel, go to the just posted power rankings and behold the glory. In each review is a "click here" that brings you to the teams slide show for the week and you will have a chance to see with your own two beady little eyes the details being "diskussed" ; ) ... and so continues our relentless march to NFL fashion website perfection.




Whoshyadaddy, whoshyadaddy, whoshyadaddy....


btw, thnx for Homer sox n corn muffins

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok! First of all! THe picture with "the guards" a.k.a John and Mark. I took that picture. And as a comment on the baby dropping threat, just cuz´ you were dropped a lot as a kid is no reason on doing the samt to "Tank". I´ll keep comming here to read and try to spell good enough for you to accept me. /Dannerock