Monday, September 22, 2008

Chris throws flag

Got the following e mail from a reader named Chris.


I know you guys are giants fans...but i guess you're not even > including the eagles? - haha- weak.

I replied:

Right you are my friend ! ... I mean not about dissin' the Eagles, that was a mistake by my web designer and I only noticed it a few days ago. Rich is the Giant fan. Im a Jets fan but have one of my fondest memories of a footall fight way in the upper deck of Veteran stadium back in the day. If you followed the link on the top of the power rankings you would have seen the most recent breakdown of the NFC east which does include the Eagles All apologies. I'll get right on fixing it ;)
Ken

Wouldn't you know it... the first guy to visit the site spots the one mistake in 8 pages of content. Ok he wasn't the first but you know what I mean. But he's right. I should have spotted that omission earlier. And I have to admit that now I owe you Chris, you reminded me of the fiasco at Veterans stadium on a Giants/Eagles monday night long ago... now I have material for another column ; )
>

No comments: