Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tech note

Just a note to say that I just realized that the click here's don't actually work on the blog. They work on the site so if you want to see what the items refer to just go to the site version of the item at http://www.footballfashionfanatics.com/.

Or you can wait for me to figure out how to make the links work on this blog but I've got a constantly puking, dumping, crying baby to deal with. The baby just turned six weeks old and you guys with kids out there know what that means. Yeah, that's right; it means the post birth ban on sex has just expired so I also have a partner who needs... ahem... attention.

So the point is that I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you waiting for me to fix a tech problem. Yes I know its probably a simple thing that even a semi computer literate chimp could handle, but even a simple computer thing can tie me up for hours. These are hours I need to stay on the cutting edge of football fashion for you our faithfull, charming and talented readers .... ; )


Here's a pic of us before we became covered with spit up and reeked of diapers.

This is a woman who looks good in a football jersey and even went along with making "Tank" one of our kids middle names.
Shortly after he popped out I mentioned that he had a neck like Tank Johnson. I would have been happy using it as a nickname but she insisted it be on the birth certificate.
Believe it or not this was mild compared to what she actually claimed to want to name him before he was born..... D'Brickashaw ; )
Is that a great football partner or what?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A comment on the name "D'Brickashaw", somone once said leave the gettonames in the getto. // Dannerock

Unknown said...

Come on and post a new podcast already! It´s time man! I wanna hear something about Footballs connection to the movies. Work it out! //Dannerock