Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Great e mail points by Stiener

The following e mail came in from Stiener and it makes great points. Check it out

I love the Titan uniforms but this is one problem with them. The color of the numbers are not bright enough so is very hard to read them, especially at the game. I believe they need to be a little brighter. The jets have played 2 of their best games in the last 2 season, yesterday and last year in Dullfin land with them on. We are wearing them at least once more against the Bills. I wonder what the Titans road uniforms looked like? Back then, did they have home and away uniforms? Stien man

The number visibility issue is valid. Perhaps a number outline in lighter yellow... And if I wasn't about to get a massage from the little woman, I'd be all over checking out what the NY Titans away uniforms were. Will get right on that after she love me long time ; )

No comments: